Apprentice Screen Technician
Monvera Glass Decoration (www.monvera.com) is a leading supplier of glass decoration services to the beverage, food and beauty industry. Our mission is to liberate glass bottles from paper labels and replace them with direct-on-glass printing. We are looking for a new apprentice to join our Screen Room Department.
As an apprentice, you will train on the following responsibilities:
- Maintain an inventory of pre-made screens with varying meshes, ready for print exposure.
- Assess the artwork for each production run and determine the type of screen required.
- Create new screens for each production run.
- Reclaim and correctly store ink from used screens.
- Assess the quality of used screens and reclaim if the screen passes quality standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems in collaboration with other departments.
- Monitor the inventory of materials.
- Utilize the EPR system according to company requirements.
- Maintain and clean the screen room daily
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and practices; complying with legal regulations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Detail oriented.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Comfortable using technology and recording data.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- Team Player.
Pay & Benefits
- Starting Competitive Pay; DOE
- 401(K) with an employer match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
Apply* Denotes required field